- In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase please feel free to return your goods within 14 days of the purchase date for a full exchange or refund. Any item (excluding food and underwear) can be returned to us for any reason provided it is returned in ‘showroom condition’ with its original packaging and tags, along with a valid receipt/delivery note.
- Returns can be made in store. Alternatively, you can return your goods by post. You should always keep proof of postage and we advise you to use a ‘signed for service’ when returning goods.
- For telephone purchases, if the products you ordered are delivered to you in good condition, but you wish to return them for any reason, we will refund the full value of the goods excluding any carriage charge upon receipt of your returned goods. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and in the event of a refund or exchange, in ‘showroom condition’ (in original packaging and including all warranty, cards, manuals and accessories).
Send your goods securely packaged by a recorded delivery method, including a copy of your receipt to:
Ron Spencer Cycles,
20-24 Crossley St
- Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit and debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original transaction; cheque payments will be refunded in cash but due to banking restrictions can only be refunded at least 14 days after the original purchase date. Due to the high incidence of fraud, we regret that we are unable to offer any refund without a valid receipt/delivery note.
- Where goods purchased are alleged to be defective, you agree to return such goods to us for inspection and report. You confirm that it shall be reasonable for us to inspect, repair or replace such defective goods and allow manufacturers to undertake inspections to allow production methods to be modified. Parts modified or adapted by you shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the company be liable for any failures resulting from subsequent to modification.
Accuracy of Website Content
- Ron Spencer Cycles work tirelessly to create the images and descriptions featured on our site and every effort is made to be as accurate as possible. Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall include VAT unless otherwise stated. Purchasers should note that current prices are quoted at the time of order.
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time.
- We endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website and any subsequent publications are correct. If an administrative error has resulted in an incorrect price being displayed, we reserve the right to correct that price and notify you accordingly. In these circumstances, it will be deemed that a contract has not been entered into and you will not be bound to continue with your purchase.
- The title goods shall not pass to the buyer until Ron Spencer Cycles receives payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the goods and any of the goods that the company has supplied to the buyer in respect of which payment has become due, in which case title to the goods shall pass at the time of payment of all such sums.
- Products may vary slightly from images shown on website.
All guarantees for products are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to terms contained therein. You are reminded to complete all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all people using a demo bike provided by Ron Spencer Cycles Limited (herein after referred to as Ron Spencer Cycles). Completion of a booking reservation form acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
- The rider is fully responsible for their actions whilst using the demo bike. Ron Spencer Cycles do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each rider is responsible for providing their own insurance protection while using a demo bike. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be the full responsibility of said rider.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider.
- Each rider, upon signing the booking form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the demo bike.
- The booking form must be completed in store by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
- The rider agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling specific helmet while using the demo bike. Ron Spencer Cycles reserve the right to refuse demo bike use to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing. Ron Spencer Cycles do not take any responsibility for any personal injury whilst riding any of our demo bikes.
- The rider agrees to return the bike to the store. Failure to return the bike will result in Ron Spencer Cycles recovering the full retail value of the bike from the rider.
- The rider is responsible for any negligent damage caused to the bike. The cost of any damage caused (over and above standard wear and tear) will be recovered from the rider.
- Photo ID and one other form of ID must be provided before the demo bike(s) will be released to the participant. Only nationally recognised forms of photo ID will be accepted i.e. Photo driving license and passport.
- A 50% deposit of the demo bike RRP will be required and refunded on safe return of the bike.
Limitations upon liability
- Advice given by agents or servants of Ron Spencer Cycles during telephone conversations is based entirely upon information given by you, the purchaser. Ron Spencer Cycles shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. Where advice is given after visual inspection by agents or servants of this company, such advice shall amount to an opinion only and the company shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies. Additionally, goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not alternative uses to which they may be put. No liability for failure can be accepted by Ron Spencer Cycles for such alternative use, amendment or modification.
- Compatibility of goods is not guaranteed where modifications or alterations have been made and Ron Spencer Cycles shall, in some circumstances, and at its discretion, issue a refund or credit to the purchaser.
- Where modifications or alterations and poor maintenance to goods have been made Ron Spencer Cycles shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by its own negligence.
- No liability is accepted by Ron Spencer Cycles where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or ought reasonably to be known that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied, defective or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
- Ron Spencer Cycles accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of the company, including strikes, lockouts, civil disputes, acts of God, war, website pricing or stock availability errors or actions by third parties.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer, nor is it intended to confer, a benefit on any third party (for the purposes of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose).
- This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law and industry custom and practice, and English courts shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising there from.